Sunday, January 3, 2010

18

For the first time since as long as i can remember (really), I am close to completing 24 hours at work and well, it does not seem all that bad! But this includes pushing myself to the very limits of my sleepless timezones (I have this thing but it does not exactly fit into the interesting scheme of routine so lets not dwell.).

Learnings from the past few hours:
1. If it is to with creativity, its either good or pass it off as ART!
2. I am not exactly complete crap (I still have a lot of figuring out to catch up with.)

I have not seen a proper film (whole heartily) for a very long time which is leading to a mental breakdown. I am about to insert spoons full of acid up all the cracks/holes in my body and scream till my neighbour too suffers from a mental breakage. Then I am going to gradually peel off some skin off my right hand, fry it in butter, bake the stuff dry and then mash it into powder.
Or I might not do this and and squeeze out time to watch a proper film (whole heartily). Then I am going to meet a few friends, drink some milk, call up my family and peacefully go to sleep the coming night in order to save myself the trouble of inserting acid filled spoons up my ass (and the other holes) and the subsequent screaming, cooking and mashing the next day.

P.S:
"I have this thing but it does not exactly fit into the interesting scheme of routine so lets not dwell."
I refrain myself from thinking of a random humorous statement partially inspired from the above quoted sentence and so I expect a similar adult behaviour from others too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice..

for the first time, there seems to be an alternative for the destruction and chaos in your writing...

are you finally sobering up? or is it just the lack of sleep kicking in?