Now I know that I CAN stay awake for inhuman number of hours at a stretch and yet maintain a considerable bit of sanity to participate in intermittent rubbish, at the same time, be at work. I can hardly jettison the blurred images that form the crux of my brain right now but then the positives behind a negative are largely neglected and more often than not, lead to unfortunate bad timed idiocy.
Who cares what you are looking for, figure stuff out and let loose.
Fragility beginning to seep in, energy in all its forms fading away at accelerating speeds and yet I stand, vulnerable but, convinced.
Fear of the day:
1. When you are unsure, you can work hard.
2. When you are sceptical, you can work harder.
3. When you are confident, you are doubt full too.
4. When you are convinced, you are fucked.
1 comment:
Good one (again)...
Post a Comment