Thursday, June 3, 2010

Times...

Its quite ridiculous that maturity is not relative. To move on is simple, yes- but I might not move because I might not choose to do so. I might want to remember and I might even want to be bitter about it. I do not think what is clearly understood is really understood. The predicament of being irrelevant is just criminal wastage of irrelevance and it may often lead to a conflicting composite of impromptu bullshit. There is a specific way of life but being considerably against it, doesn't always lead to fucking up of the most disoriented illusions.But it leads to fucking up anyway.

Fucking Up: Literally, fucking up.
Maturity: Either grow the fuck up or just, fuck up.
Relevance: Irrelevant
Bullshit: Relevant

Me: Ridiculous.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what? Think in simpler words. Life might just become easier. Or not.

shraddha said...

you : genius!

The Bloggers 'Quote'a said...

you are so cynical and anarchic !!!!!