In the event, that feelings seem to obscure the fitting solution to the predicament, one should do the complete opposite of the obvious. But questioning such an understanding is also not very often a well thought out phenomenon. So what exactly should one do-commit suicide OR not commit suicide? Such events are regular in nature and have the strange innate tendency to really get into the inevitable possibilities that one is actually meaning to avoid.
So what do I do? I, the person, is far from finding out the definite resolution. But I do know. I do because it calls out and if I wont it'll ruin me to bits. I believe because it seems befitting and it does not frequent if I believe enough. I may be wrong, but that is so out of will which means there could be a better world out there. I do not love to be on the wrong side but I do not repent it by even the least bit. Come and go!
1 comment:
However did you get the time to blog at 5 in the evening?
Post a Comment