Strange that I am awake, rambling for the sake of piece of mind for its an escapist son of a broad, endlessly stuck in a time zone of cyclic undue use of exaggeration. For a little, you get fucking bundles and for the far greater your ass is smashed all over the paradise withholding the aches, only to bombast later in the forced existence of the very core. It is personal, and so it is all the time I have learnt. But what I learn is subjective to my limitations on surviving mediocrity in the real sense of the unreal way of existence. It becomes prudent at times to just let go but can I ever really let go. Can anyone ever let go? Well, some do and scale acute angled roads and some rot in hell for that moment. Sometimes we are a little less energetic only to feel the reality staring at us in the eye. A lot could be good and a lot could be far worse. Only if i knew!
3 comments:
Good. Write often.
but my question remains unanswered!?
Some people can, some can't. You obviously can't.
Post a Comment