Ahead i am looking, for the bygone to pass by, smile at me, to give it one more try.
I know its over but it doesn't stop there...........
I wrote a few more lines n then i had a logic-attack. Its completely irrelevant n uncalled for. I culd fill pages, reminiscing the past, and still cover only a minute fraction of that supressed thought-web. Or, I could look out the window n see fr myself that how beautifull the world can be, or IS. Courtsey, the attack, i chose the latter. I thank n i do so, whole-heartedly. But, if there's anything that needs to be known about me, this is it. If there is one thing that will get me back, that will gather my scattered fragments, pull me up and get me back, standing on two feet,this is it. This is SO it!
6 comments:
im wondering what the deleted commments were... do tell
by the way.. love tha cat empire display pic :D
i like....
M gonna chori ur idea of writing "jhfdfksjdfhs"..as my title..coz it takes me quite some time to figure out wat i shud title my blogs..nehow..this ones sounds more positive..like theres somethin new in life..mebbe its coza the 'ART of LIVING'..lol..lol..
Post a Comment