Thursday, September 25, 2008

To not give a shit!

" What do you do when you're hurt? What do you do when your 'self-esteem' is bruised?"

I'd recently been to a place where someone stupid posed these couple of even more stupid questions in front of the stupidest stupid out there (not ME!, u dickless dick!!!). He rambled on for a decade with a zillion "you know what..", a million "some ppl are...", and scores of "you should just.." shoved in between the craziest fucking nonsense I'd EVER fucking heard!
Hurt my dick(!) and "SELF-ESTEEM" (!!!!!) , I mean do you seriously fucking mean it??? Self-Esteem means nothing at all. Its the lousiest combination of two words in the history of English words, the purpose of which is to basically fuck your brain up. (You may be better off learning the perverted version of the word. Ahem, I'm referring to your (ahem) "B...S" sweetheart! And if then someone messes around with your AHEM you may as well kick the bastard on the balls.) But, SELF-ESTEEM(!!). Fuck you!
When someone hurts you, if its even remotely possible, you hurt him/her back and if it isn't, just shut up n fuck off. And the LAST bit of shit to be coming outta yr butthole should be to ask other ppl for solutions to these questions.
Fuck's sake try being awesome once in a while you know. To not give a shit, you just do not give any fucking bit of it!
SIMPLE!!!

1 comment:

dimps said...

I absolutely love those pictures in the background..makin ur blog look more like u..n i wish it was so easy to not care a fuckin fuck bout nebody!!life wud have bin much simpler!!