Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cockroach

Why is every single thing about "Doing it right", "doing it correct"? Why is it so bloody necessary? Why is everyone around me SO fucked up?! Why is everyone living with a bunch of pretences (& misunderstandings!) stuck up their buttholes! And fuck them, its annoying ME! I can't stand this constant itch.
Sometimes (well most of the times..) i think without really knowin it. It's like, a apart of me zones out to a completely different dimension.( Well now that i've written it, i KNOW it too. That's wat happens. I zone out. N now suddenly it does not feel like much of a big deal to really be spoken bout u know. But anyway....)
So on "zoning" out (Why the fuck am i still trying????), I dunno wat happens.
So i can't even write now! Fair enough. I deserve it, I just AM so much full of shit. I mean WHAT? I want to run the fuck away from this world full o ppl who just cannot stand me, to whom I am nothing but a fucking COCKROACH.
Sometimes I feel i am done being a cockroach and sometimes when I see a real cockroach (tat makes me a fake cockroach....c tats wt i mean but fuck it..), i tend to observe how it walks, how it looks, wat the hell it does. After I am done with my research- I kill it!
It gives me peace. Its not like I feel at the fucking top of this world due to my apparent superiority, its just that at that moment I feel like mashing the crap out of my own self. But as I am NOT really gonna do that I do that to the lil fucking creature instead by crushing it under my weight. (It can't be "mass" coz m crushing it under a force and "weight" is the force and "mass" is just a property. Anyway, i've thought about it. I don't want any1 raising meaningless n pointless, pain in the fucking ass questions to do with the same.) Please its an honest bloody request, don't ask me silly, stupid, STUPID questions and do not tell me fuck all, FUCK ALL inane bull shitting "Righteous", "correct" fucking nonsense. Nothing helps. Nothing at all. I am SO shit. Just fuck off.
Why do i have to be n do "right" n why n how is it "right" if i dont feel the "right" part about it. "Right" is relative! The complexity behind this has driven the daylights out of me n m fucking shit now. How can a thing be called "right"? Dont fucking generalize it. I am so shit sick of being tested based on things i don't give a lousy fuck for. Its straight ridiculous! The helplessness in explaining it only adds up and gives me a throbbing ass ache.
Change, change, change, change....................................................................

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes-yes, No-no. Go. Come. Don't go. Don't come. Please go. Please come.
Hey, why m i at fault!

7 comments:

Raaaa said...

The last embrace. It is leaving. That smile and laugh. The simplicity. It is leaving you sat on the lonely king-sized bed. And there is nothing you can do. You've done it all. Thrown your life down, and, if its not enough then surely this is for the best?

So why do I feel this pain?

See Me FLY said...

I totally understand wht u tryin to saY..even i feel many timess like..
I was right. God damn it, I was right all along. At the time I thought I was losing my mind and it nearly killed me. Hollowed me out and crushed me and unraveled everything I thought was true. But it turns out I was right. Woo hoo.
jus try to enjoy ur irritation u ll laugh at it someday....

dimps said...

it seems like ur pissed..ur obviously pissed i mean..but seems like its at people tellin u to be fine..n i guess m one of em..so now m left with nothin to say..n i know its not solely me..n mebbe ur talkin bout different ppl..but...

shraddha said...

hey..i bet ur shccked to see me here....
eva heard of d song " come as u are"....this blog is like that...
im not being a prude...and im defntely not being fake...
but screw d ppl who make u feel like this...
it takes 2 to see greatness, a man who his great...and the woman who is great enuf to see greatness n say so...;) ahem..
i hope u get d point smartass..mwah!

Kartik said...

Ah........now herez a feeling that I totally share wid u,esp ,these past months of utter boredom and insignificance.Hey but remember this,beat the cockroach as hard as u want,but dont kill it. It (or rather we)hav along way to go..

Unknown said...

u kno wat..ur srssly beginnin 2 sound awfully lik d 'fugggggggg offff boy'..lol!!!totally cracks me up..reminds one of rohit!!lol!!
but den yeah..wer all goin thru dis phase in various degrees..n nuin nebdy says cn be palliative..ul work ur way out!!
n oh..plssssssssss don compare urslf 2 a freakin cockroach..grooooosssss!!gives me d goosebumps!ne oder insect wl do!lol!

Divyanshu said...

:)) this one seems like i know this part..