Thursday, July 3, 2008
Chaos!
Don't even go there. You have no fuckin idea! Chaos has been the way of life. Its good enough that i am alive n i manage to gather the little fragments of my filthy existence n live out every day (some-fucking-how!). Incessant wastage of time and energy for almost a week now has sucked out the conviction and will to unearth my dead self from deep underneath the shit i ve bin stuck in. I smile, but i am not happy. I sleep, but i am tired. I breathe, but i am still choking. I cry, but my eyes are dry. I shit(oh, a fuckin lot), but i throw my ass up. I don't know if "end" is a part of this but i am planning to see it through if at all it comes, stare it in the face, kick it in the balls, walk over its grave. Hell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oyyye..vr all havin a bad time..i know this is ur way of voicin things n sayin what u feel..but sweets try n be more positive..things vil turn out well..n for the best..n m tellin u this..u know how pessimistic i am..so comeon..smile n take evrythin in ur stride..n by sayin so i don mean u dun speak what u feel out here..u get the point rite!!!
Post a Comment