What is it that drives me? But am i driven AT ALL?!? I think i do! Oh Fuck m BEING driven!! Why m i stuck in the midst of this life sucking, mind-chewing something that is so bizarre that in spite of its non-existence it holds me by every single strand of hair on my fucking head, pulls me, pushes me, lifts me, drops me, kicks me..FUCKS me n takes me to some place where i don't fucking know whether i wish to ( Need to????....My Testicles!!) go or not.
Why the fuck is this happening?? Well, I don't know! do i care?? I don't want to but FUCK (Fuck, fuck, fuck) I do!! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuckkk you! Get the fuck out.
Why has the world decimated into this infinitesimally small cubical room that has thousands of tiny swords protruding from each of the 6 faces perpendicularly. Now wats even more peculiar is the even more ridiculous thing about the swords that they are being controlled by the non-existent entity and shoving them right through my ears, eyes, throat n even my asshole. Oh Fuck! It doesn't ache.It just irritates beyond descripion. Its raping me beyond saviour.
I know whatever i've written is possibly a bunch a bullshit in terms of sanity. It defies logic, behaviourial or otherwise. But if u know me you would REALLY know what the fuck m talkin about. May be u do but the pain in the throat is that "I" don't. I honestly do NOT. { U dumb little fuck I mean i don't know myself and i don't know why!}
No comments:
Post a Comment