Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hero of my day.

In all the sense, it is what you say through your ass that gets me to understand you, you really must be quite a thing!

This is really frightening. To the world out there I am nice. Nice! What the fuck is nice? Nice could mean OK. OK? OK to do what? to say? OK is-no you are piece of crap and go get a fucking life-only a little less grossly offensive. OK! I never sent out pamphlets declaring my beautiful heart and its fabulous lineage. Nice. OK. !!!!! And then you make such utter disgusting music. Did you NOT know it'll sound shit. I mean your farts must sound better, they only smell shit. Such ear-threatening powder in the name of music. Nice. OK.

Moving on. Nice. OK. I am sleep deprived, intoxicated almost. I am home sick. Terribly. Nice. OK.

Growing up finally seems like a good thing. As each step thuds upon the floor of creation, I breathe in a sense of pride. It swells up my heart with subtle exuberance. I welcome the anonymous with an improved sense of understanding. I feel. I touch. I know. It has its beauty. I realize. I respect. Now, I do not fear.

To me, breathing in only importunate. The real thing is to breathe out. Completion.
Nice. OK.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...had to look up importunate..Nice. Ok.

The Bloggers 'Quote'a said...

fantastic sarcasm :)