Wednesday, December 3, 2008

After a while

What can i possibly decipher out of the extraordinarily pathetic use to which i am being put to every waking second (Not like i am travelling in space at nights but that's not really the point so anyway!), is really NOT the exact reason of me sitting on a red chair, almost thoughtless, trying to make sense out of whatever it is that i am trying to make sense out of.

Nothing.

If i was a school teacher, i would have taught class 9th and 10th because i always used to score well in trigonometry, random English essays on "my trip to the village" (and other such events) and my teachers were almost orgasming n making pathetic "oh my fucking god" sex noises when i used to crack an extremely difficult problem or write essays without making grammatical errors in sentences. They were sure i knew shit.

I didn't know shit and they were sex-deprived loosers.

I could emote for the rest of my life and still crap some more shit. And some more shit! But if i were to get on my feet n walk my way out of this shit??

I would have crapped even more shit.

I WANT MY BALLS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

1 comment:

dimps said...

Lol..m in splits..lol..ur totallie crazy..thats all i can say