I know I’ve turned on the cool lately with the whole serious shit I’ve been posting over here. In retrospect, how very un-cool WAS it?? It WASN’T even me. It was so USUAL. {There I go again. THAT’S turning it on, LOOSER!} Holding on to that thought, what the hell is wrong with being usual? On the contrary, “usual “ leads to satisfaction. {Literally, metaphorically AND [wait]…SEXUALLY… muahahahahaahahaha} Then why is there this eternal quest for being different, this struggle for thinking, doing, DOING (u know what m talking bout…muahahahaha) and feeling different? Coming to think of it, why the hell did I start this blog in the first place?? I can’t write for shit, can’t study for shit, can’t fucking fuck for shit! What m I doing the whole day! What have I done in the 20 odd years of my shitty existence that can even remotely b given a lousy second thought?
Do I give a damn? Hell, NO! What I must do concerns me and only me. It’s mine to b thought about and to be done. And do it, by god I will. No matter the nature and number of hurdles (Shoving in some poetry…. number and nature of “thorns” in my fucking “paths”. Who even TALKS like that?? Like seriously. Fuck this and fuck you too!)
Narcissism didn’t fail the greats they just screwed up! Who wants greatness ANYWAY! (Muahahahaha)
5 comments:
hey...
so u remove ur frustration here hnnnnnnnnnnn?
mera pagaaaaaaaal...
no one can describe ureself better than what you have in just one word...'psychotic'...
haha..i like how u write.
oyyye..i did like that serious version of u..n it was u..whether u wanna accept that or no is upto u..u cant always keep fuck fuck n fuckin all the time!!
n ya i forgot to ask..were u inspired ur most favorite person in the world..who uses comic sans to do so here in this one???
Post a Comment