Its kinda amazing how frequently i dwell into these totally unwanted territories where the only sensible option for getting out is to WAIT! For Christ's holy sake, all I can do is WAIT!!
Why are situations such fukin' bitches that they never seem to b under my control.I don't really appreciate comments on my analogies, esp. when I am pissed off!And its definitely not like i am waiting with crossed fingers for shit to rock the ceiling.It just does!I am just standing, NOW, with hands facing the ceiling to catch it for following two reasons:-
@Cos for some bitch of a reason its just me in the bloody( shitty ) middle of it. Funny eh? SCREW YOU! Not funny?!? Oh well fuck you anway.
@Cos if i dont, the "floor cleaning" consequence inevitably faces me again.
oh n i guess there's this world's best reason as well:-
@I Suck too.Can you believe it:-(
And now what can i POSSIBLY do.I know that "now" is a misfit cos i could NEVER do ANYthing anyway.
{[Why has this UGLY person just appeared outta thin air n decided to sit RIGHT next to me.Oh fuck, now he picks his even uglier nose.What the hell is happening??? Can't i even write in peace now!]}
to be contd.
No comments:
Post a Comment